Rachel is an Associate within our Commercial Property Team and having specialised in this area of law for over 17 years, Rachel has a wealth of experience providing succinct and tailored advice to her clients in the following areas:
- Acquisitions and disposals of freehold premises including new development;
- Assignments, renewals and grants of leases;
- Property finance, banking security and advisory work;
- Leasehold portfolio management, including re-gears, agreements for lease and surrender;
- Drafting documents relating to leases, including rent deposit deeds and licences; and
- Assisting with property matters where the sale or purchase of a business involves commercial property leases or freehold.
Before joining Leathes Prior in January 2024, Rachel spent two years working at Capron & Helliwell LLP in their Commercial Property department. Prior to that, Rachel trained at Fosters Solicitors LLP, qualifying in 2004, and spent 19 years at the firm, 14 years of which she spent practising commercial property.
Outside of work, Rachel enjoys spending time with her family, supporting Norwich City Football Club as a season ticket holder, and travelling, eating out, and running.