We will be receptive to any complaint and will consider it in detail and with the seriousness it merits.
We will respond to any complaint promptly.
Any complaint will be treated confidentially and will not affect our future service to you.
We will take all criticism into account to improve our service in the future.
Who to contact
Initially, you should raise your concerns with the person handling your work. If that person is unable to resolve matters, please raise it with the supervising Partner (i.e. the head of that particular team) as follows:
- Commercial Property: Rob Sibley on 01603 281104 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate & Commercial: Paul Warman on 01603 281103 or by email at email@example.com
- Employment: Dan Chapman: on 01603 281109 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family: Alisdair Douglas on 01603 281132 or by email at email@example.com
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution: Mike Barlow on 01603 281152 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Residential Property: David Clarke on 01603 281101 or by email at email@example.com
- Wills, Estates & Powers of Attorney: Tessa Bonser on 01603 281167 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are still unhappy, or if your concern relates to a Partner or is about an aspect of our administration please write to our Complaints Handling Partner who is Tim Cary. He will investigate personally or appoint another Partner to do so and report the outcome promptly. Tim’s contact details are as follows:
By letter: 74 The Close, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 4DR
By email: email@example.com
By telephone: 01603 610911
What we will do
Upon receiving any complaint in writing, Tim Cary will acknowledge receipt of your complaint as soon as possible. The complaint will be investigated fully and in detail. We may need to contact you for further information. We will aim to provide you with our final views on your complaint within eight weeks unless a short extension of that time period is required, in which case we will discuss that with you.
If you are not satisfied with our response
If you are not satisfied with our response, you may refer your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman as follows:
By letter: Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ
By telephone: 0300 555 0333 (minicom: 0300 555 1777)
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a consumer and we have made a contract with you by electronic means you may be entitled to use an EU online dispute resolution service to assist with any contractual dispute you may have with us. That is at: www.europa.eu.