Our client base ranges from multi-million pound companies providing services to clients such as Spire Healthcare, Nuffield Healthcare and BMI Healthcare, to sole proprietors and partnerships in medical practices and care homes. Having worked in this sector for many years we understand the issues facing our clients and their business needs. As a result of our experience in the healthcare sector we can add practical value to the commercial law services we provide to our clients practising in this field. The Healthcare Team provides specialist advice and draws on a high level of support from other teams to ensure you receive timely and practical advice for the benefit of your business. We can provide a range of commercial services for healthcare providers and professionals including:
- Employment advice – contracts, service agreements and dispute resolution
- Acquisitions and sales
- Freehold and leasehold property
- Practice conversions to company and limited liability partner status
- Partnership and shareholders’ agreements
- Joint venture and investment agreements
- National care standards advice
- Regulatory matters
- Standard terms of business
- Data protection and intellectual property
- Trading, supply and service contracts
- Claims resolution and medication services
Leathes Prior’s Peter Sheppard advises healthcare clients on corporate and commercial matters.
Leathes Prior is outstanding, prompt and precise. Peter Sheppard successfully negotiated contracts to supply medical services to hospitals. Regulatory specialist Tim Cary, property lawyer Rob Sibley and employment partner Dan Chapman are all recommended.
At Leathes Prior, Peter Sheppard is recommended, and works alongside regulatory specialist Tim Cary and employment partner Dan Chapman.
Peter Sheppard's newly formed health team at Leathes Prior is genuine and enthusiastic.