The Norfolk and Norwich Association for the Blind (NNAB) is looking to develop partnerships with 100 businesses via their new 2016 fundraising initiative. Leathes Prior has today signed up to ‘The NNAB 100 Club’ and is encouraging other local businesses to do the same.
The NNAB 100 Club offers local businesses within the county a number of exclusive benefits in return for a fundraising donation to go towards helping the charity provide vital services to Norfolk’s 20,000 visual impaired and blind community, your community. The charity has seemingly acknowledged that organisations may have other fundraising responsibilities in only asking for as little as £100 to join the club! The NNAB 100 Club provides unbelievable value in exchange for the one off donation, with the following on offer:
• Company logo to be highlighted on NNAB website (1000 visits per month);
• Company recognition on social media;
• Company name highlighted within the NNAB Bradbury Activity Centre;
• Company to receive ‘100 Club’ certificate highlighting charity support;
• Invitation to tour the NNAB hosted by Mike Talbot, charity CEO;
• Regular up-dated news from the NNAB to see how your money has helped.
For just £100 the NNAB can provide much needed and vital equipment such as
- A Kindle White. The best way for visually impaired adults and children to take advantage of electronic books when magnification is needed.
- A floor standing Daylight Light. The older or damaged eye requires three times more light for reading and to complete everyday tasks so this simple solution changes someone’s life.
With every five companies that sign up, the NNAB could fund:
- A series of cookery classes demonstrating specialist equipment ranging from talking microwave ovens to audible liquid level indicators.
By supporting this initiative, the NNAB can continue to aid and assist visually impaired adults and children living throughout Norfolk where every penny raised from this scheme will be spent in helping those with sight loss lead a more confident and independent life. The NNAB receives no state funding so the charity would thoroughly appreciate support from the local business community. The £100 donation will make such a positive difference, so please do support our charity of the year by becoming a member of the NNAB 100 Club today!
To sign up please contact:- Jeremy Goss on 01603 629558 or email firstname.lastname@example.org